AQUAlizer incl 12 MMW filter cartridges
The AQUAlizer, combined with 12 Magnesium Mineralized Water filter cartridges, ensures optimal performance and best taste for a whole year.
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- PATENT FILTER TECHNOLOGY: Transforms your local tap water into tasty, magnesium-enriched drinking water
- SPORTS PERFORMANCE: Magnesium enhances performance during sports
- TASK AND PROTECTION: Provides optimal limescale protection for your appliances and becomes the perfect ingredient for unadulterated tea and coffee preparation
- SUPPLIED INCLUDES: AQUAlizer table water filter incl. 12 magnesium filter cartridges
- Pink = full filter capacity.
- Blue= cartridge must be replaced
|Cartridge change interval:||4 weeks|
|Chlorine reduction:||> 99 %|
|Dimensions (w x h x d):||11.5 x 26.4 x 28.7 cm|
|Filter capacity:||120 l @ 15-18 °d TH|
|Filter change indicator:||LED display "Baselight"|
|Filtered water capacity:||1,4 l|
|Heavy metal reduction:||> 95 %|
|Lead time:||5 min|
|Magnesium release:||25-30 mg/l|
|Reduction of organic substances:||Yes|
|pH value filtered water:||6,3-7,0|
|Soft Filtered Water||120 L at KH* = 12 - 14 °d|
|Soft Filtered Water EXTRA||120 L at KH* = 15 - 18 °d|
|Magnesium Mineralized Water>
Magnesium Mineralized Water + Zinc
|120 L at TH* = 15 - 18 °d|
|Balanced Alkalized Water||120 L|
- At temperatures between 1°C and 40°C.
- The filter cartridges should always be stored in the original packaging foil until the filter cartridge change.
- The filter cartridges should be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from sunlight.