AQUAlizer incl. 2 ZINC filter cartridges + glass bottle
The latest aesthetics and technology in your home
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- PATENTED FILTER TECHNOLOGY: Transforms your local tap water into tasty drinking water enriched with zinc and magnesium
- PROTECT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM: Zinc supports the immune system
- TASTE AND PROTECTION: Provides optimal limescale protection for your appliances and becomes the perfect ingredient for unadulterated tea and coffee preparation
- SUPPLIED INCLUDES: AQUAlizer table water filter incl.. 2 zinc filter cartridges and glass bottle refill
The operation is easy and uncomplicated: Simply insert the BWT filter cartridge of your choice into the table water filter, fill water directly from the tap and wait about five minutes. Then the entire content should be filtered and ready for use.
The electronic "Baselight" change indicator reminds you to change the filter cartridge by means of a coloured light in the base of the table water filter.
|Dimensions (w x h x d):||11.5 x 26.4 x 28.7 cm|
|Filter change indicator:||LED display "Baselight"|
|Filtered water capacity:||1,4 l|
|Soft Filtered Water||120 L at KH* = 12 - 14 °d|
|Soft Filtered Water EXTRA||120 L at KH* = 15 - 18 °d|
|Magnesium Mineralized Water>
Magnesium Mineralized Water + Zinc
|120 L at TH* = 15 - 18 °d|
|Balanced Alkalized Water||120 L|
- At temperatures between 1°C and 40°C.
- The filter cartridges should always be stored in the original packaging foil until the filter cartridge change.
- The filter cartridges should be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from sunlight.