BWT Pool Robot D300 Plus + Pearl Water Manager Salt
The perfect combination of pool cleaning and pool water consultant
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- The perfect combination of pool cleaning and pool water consultant
- Pool robot for pools up to 12 metres long including smart pool buoy for pool water quality analysis in real time
- Pool robot D300 - cleans the bottom, walls and waterline and is suitable for all stainless steel, concrete, PVC foil, ceramic, tile pools of all shapes
- BWT Pearl Water Manager - gives you exact dosing recommendations for your pool chemistry taking into account water temperature and weather situation
- Caddy included
|Battery input voltage:||3.7V DC|
|Brush type:||4 PVA foam brushes + vibrating brush|
|Cable length:||23 m, Swivel|
|Charger input frequency:||50 to 60 Hz|
|Charger input voltage:||100 to 240 V AC|
|Charger output voltage:||5V DC|
|Dimensions in mm (w x h x d):||15 x 11 x 6 cm, 39.1 x 46.9 x 26.8 cm|
|Drive technology:||Dual drive, Breezer technology|
|Duration of the cleaning:||1.5 h, 2 h or 2.5 h|
|Filter type:||4D, Ultrafine Microfibre|
|Maximum pool length in m:||12|
|Measurement of:||pH value, conductivity, redox potential and temperature|
|Navigation system:||Smart Navigation + Gyroscope|
|Operating temperature:||5 to 45 °C|
|Pool type:||Salt pool|
|Storage temperature:||5 to 45 °C|
|Suction power:||19 m³/h | < 47.500 litres at 2,5 h runtime|
|Type of cleaning:||Floor, wall, waterline|
- Be sure to disconnect the device from the power supply during cleaning
- Clean the filters thoroughly after each use.
- Check the drive system and the suction motor regularly and, if necessary, free them from impurities/foreign bodies
- Unplug the floating cable at the transformer and lay it together starting from the robot. Occasionally, lay the cable out in the sun and leave it for a few hours before reassembling it