BWT Pool Robot D600 incl Pearl Water Manager Chlorine/Bromine
The perfect combination of pool cleaning and pool water consultant
Available, delivery time 2-4 days
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- The perfect combination of pool cleaning and pool water consultant
- Pool robot for pools up to 12 metres long including smart pool buoy for pool water quality analysis in real time
- Pool robot D600 - cleans the bottom, wall and waterline and is suitable for all stainless steel, concrete, PVC foil, ceramic, tile pools of all shapes
- BWT Pearl Water Manager - gives you exact dosing recommendations for your pool chemistry taking into account water temperature and weather situation
- Premium trolley included
Pool robot D600
Excellent suction power due to adjustable nozzles
Thanks to the adjustable nozzles, the BWT pool robots have a better suction performance. The closer the nozzles are to the surface to be cleaned, the better the performance. The suction power is thus adapted to the type of dirt to be picked up
BWT pool robots are equipped with the innovative Smart Navigation control system. The integrated gyroscope calculates the optimal route adapted to the pool for fast and efficient cleaning. This gives you the best cleaning performance for your pool.
The 4D filter consists of elastic 3D microfibre loops which, combined with the vibrating motion, maximise water flow. The vibration improves suction and prevents the filter from clogging. The 4D filter catches even the smallest impurities. From leaves to grains of sand, so nothing escapes.
Breezer & Ultimate Power Technology
BWT pool robots are equipped with Breezer technology, a drive system that offers greater efficiency and resilience. Its two motors and powerful pump make it an extremely reliable robot. This system forms the Ultimate Power, the ideal solution for fast and optimal movement, unparalleled cleaning and unique robustness.
Plug & Play and easy cleaning
The BWT pool robot starts its programme at the touch of a button - once cleaning is complete, it switches off automatically. The filters can be easily removed and cleaned from above using the handle.
Lighten up your life!
To make cleaning a real pleasure, this new robot lights up your pool with a gorgeous pulsating pink glow, in rhythm with the suction; effect guaranteed! These subtle light shows will magnify your pool and delight the friends invited to your lovely summer receptions.
BWT Pearl Water Manager
BWT Pearl Water Manager
The BWT Pearl Water Manager watches over the quality of your water and the safety of your bathers 24 hours a day. This smart pool buoy permanently measures pH, temperature, conductivity and redox potential in real time in both classic chlorine pools and salt water pools
Simple pool water advice
If treatment is required, you will be notified immediately by the Pearl Water Manager. Continuous monitoring identifies water imbalances and reduces chemical use. Saver, more enjoyable for bathers and more respectful of nature. Additionally, the app gives you a weather forecast for up to 7 days and recommendations for using your pool chemicals based on readings.
With the app you can get a quick overview of your water quality. It is available for Android and iOS in 10 languages and is compatible with all common smartphones.
Scope of delivery*: BWT Pool Robot D600, Premium Trolley, BWT Pearl Water Manager Chlorine/Bromine
*Smartphone not included
*Smartphone not included
Product number: SET100029
|Battery:||2000 mAH lithium ion battery 3.7 V (replaceable)|
|Brush type:||4 PVA foam brushes + vibrating brush|
|Cable length:||18 m, Swivel|
|Charger input frequency:||50 to 60 Hz|
|Charger input voltage:||100 to 240 V AC|
|Charger output voltage:||5V DC|
|Compatibility:||iOS & Android App (free download)|
|Dimensions (w x h x d):||15 x 11 x 6 cm, 44 x 39.1 x 25.5 cm|
|Drive technology:||Dual drive, Breezer technology|
|Duration of the cleaning:||1.5 h, 2 h or 2.5 h + remote control via smartphone app|
|Filter type:||4D, Ultrafine Microfibre|
|For pools up to:||12 metres length|
|Measurement of:||pH value, conductivity, redox potential and temperature|
|Navigation system:||Smart Navigation + Gyroscope|
|Operating temperature:||5 to 45 °C|
|Pool type:||Chlorine/bromine pool|
|Storage temperature:||5 to 45 °C|
|Suction power:||19 m³/h | < 47.500 litres at 2,5 h runtime|
|Transport Caddy:||Premium Trolley|
|Type of cleaning:||Floor, wall, waterline|
|Weight:||0,7 kg, 11 kg|
If your pool robot only cleans the bottom, please carry out the following steps:
- Check the filters and clean them if necessary.
- Check the wall of your pool for deposits/algae and remove them manually if necessary. Also carry out a shock chlorination. As soon as your water values are optimised, your pool robot will work again as usual.
- Make sure that the handle of your robot is in the optimal position (model-dependent).
Yes, the BWT pool robot can be operated up to a salt content of 4000 ppm.
Note: The robot should be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water after each operation.
This may have the following background:
- The filter basket of your pool robot seems to be full, therefore the pool robot moves slowly.
- The top cover is not properly engaged or attached. This causes the robot to receive counterflow from the inside.
- The attachable dirt trap brush reduces the speed.
With the free [email protected] app, you can control your BWT pool robot manually and change all parameters, such as the cleaning time or the type of cleaning. Another practical feature is the delayed start-up of the robot - this allows any dirt that is stirred up to settle before the robot starts cleaning.
The BWT pool robot is suitable for a water depth of up to 4 m.
All models that can be sent in for repair can also be found under "Select pool robot" in the form.
The following robots can be sent to us for repair:
- BWT B100, BWT B200
- BWT D100 to BWT D600
- BWT P400 to BWT P600
- aquabot FRC50, FRC70, FRC90
- aquabot UR200 to aquabot UR400
- aquabot WR200 to aquabot WR400
- aquabot K100 to aquabot K300
- Magnum junior
- Ultramax junior
Should your pool robot move in a circle or only travel over a very small area, you should loosen the top cover according to the operating instructions and loosen the position of the front wheel locking pin.
Ideally on a BWT transport trolley/caddy provided for this purpose. The rollers should be stored freely.
No. The BWT pool robot cleans and filters completely independently with its unique 4D filter system.
Yes. BWT pool robots are suitable for all common pool surfaces (PVC, ceramic, stainless steel and polyester).
Basically, it is sufficient to clean and check your BWT pool robot regularly during daily use.
- Be sure to disconnect the device from the power supply during cleaning
- Clean the filters thoroughly after each use.
- Check the drive system and the suction motor regularly and, if necessary, free them from impurities/foreign bodies
- Unplug the floating cable at the transformer and lay it together starting from the robot. Occasionally, lay the cable out in the sun and leave it for a few hours before reassembling it
- Costable DHL pick-up service: The packed robot will be collected from your home. You can specify the desired date in the form. You will receive the shipping label and tracking number by e-mail after a successful repair request via the form. Information on delivery and shipping costs can be found here.
- Self-delivery at your own expense: After a successful repair request, you will receive a shipping label by e-mail and send your robot to a DHL service partner of your choice. You can find DHL branches near you here.
BWT Austria GmbH
Pool Robot Service
for questions please contact [email protected]
The pool robot has a directional fin that is set in a different direction on contact with the wall and thus the pool robot turns away from the wall. In addition, you can use a locking pin on the front wheel of the robot to refine or optimise the routing for your pool size.
The automatic pool robot from BWT cleans your pool completely independently and reliably. It circulates the pool contents with significantly less energy consumption than a filter system.
If your pool robot does not vacuum the dirt properly, please carry out the following steps:
- Check the filters and clean them if necessary.
- Check the impeller for its completeness, as well as for foreign objects and remove them if necessary.
As a general rule, the following applies to manufacturer's warranty claims for BWT pool robots:
- A manufacturer warranty claim must always be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice as proof of warranty.
- For unauthorised returns, processing and shipping costs will be invoiced
- Mere goods returns from the online shop (without technical or optical defects) are to be processed via the returns form, which you will receive upon delivery, or the withdrawal form
All pool robot models that can be returned can be found directly in the form for selection.