BWT Battery Pool Robot BC100 Plus
Ideal for pools up to 20 m² capacity
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- PATENTED "STOP & GO" SYSTEM: Robot automatically turns around on contact with the pool wall for optimised cleaning time
- WIRELESS USE: No power connection or cable required near the pool, rechargeable battery with runtime up to 45 minutes
- PACT TOOLS: Adjustable front wheel to optimise cleaning path, battery LED informs about remaining usage time, water sensor activates motor only on contact with water
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY: Pool robot, charger and storage bag with 2-year warranty
|Battery:||2000 mAH lithium ion battery 3.7 V (replaceable), Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (400 mAh / 7.4 V)|
|Battery charging time:||5 - 6 h|
|Battery life:||45 minutes (at full charge)|
|Cleaning depth:||3 m|
|Cleans pools up to:||20 m²|
|Dirt collector capacity:||2,2 l|
|Flow rate:||60 l/min|
|LED lighting:||LED lighting pink|
|Maximum operating depth:||3 m|
|Type of cleaning:||Floor|
- The filter basket of your pool robot seems to be full, therefore the pool robot moves slowly.
- The top cover is not properly engaged or attached. This causes the robot to receive counterflow from the inside.
- The attachable dirt trap brush reduces the speed.
No this pool robot is only designed for floor cleaning, other pool robots have wall cleaning functions.