BWT Mineral F1 10 l
Mineral dosing agent for Bewados E20 & Plus 10/20 liquid dosing device, selection to suit your total and carbonate hardness
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- Mineral dosing agent for the treatment of drinking and process water
- Corrosion inhibition with soft, aggressive water
- For hardness range from 1 - 7 °dH total hardness
- Sufficient for approx. 100 m³ of water
- Corresponds to the Austrian Food Act and the DVGW guidelines
- Addition exclusively with BWT liquid dosing device Bewados E20 & Plus 10/20
- Suitable up to 65°C water temperature
- Convenient subscription - save on shipping costs! Subscription can be cancelled easily and at any time
- the list of treatment substances and disinfection processes according to §11 of the German Drinking Water Ordinance;
- the Austrian Foodstuffs Book, Codex Chapter B1 Drinking Water
|Durability:||Mind. 3 Jahre ab Produktionsdatum|
|For hardness range:||F1 - Rust protection for soft water with aggressive properties Hardness range: 1-7 ° dH Total hardness|
|Total alkaline earths:||0,2 - 1,3 mol/m³|
- After opening, the contents of the container must be used within 6 months.
- Storage life: at least 3 years from date of production
- Storage temperature: 10 - 30 C
- BWT active ingredients must be stored in a food-safe, frost-proof and dry place.
- The products must be kept out of the reach of children.