BWT MyAQUA Soft
The unique BWT filter technology
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- After-sale water filter to optimise your drinking water in combination with a 3-way fitting.
- Fits KEO MIZU filter fittings from Hornbach and INFINITY water systems from UNITO
- Perfect for cold and hot drinks
- Reliable limescale protection for your kitchen appliances, by binding calcium in the water
- Removes odour and taste-disturbing substances such as chlorine as well as heavy metals such as copper, lead or nickel
- With the BWT AQA drink filter, you save yourself the hassle of lugging, storing and disposing of disposable plastic bottles
- Filter change interval: 6 months
- Fits original BWT MyAQUA and AQA drink filter heads
|Filter capacity at 12° dH:||600 l for hot and cold application|
|Height (with filter head):||420 mm|
|Mineralised with magnesium for perfect taste:||No|
- Dispose of exhausted filter cartridges with household waste.
- Packaging material: Foil and cardboard - if locally possible - to waste separation.
- You are thus helping to protect the environment.
- Take the new MyAQUA Soft filter cartridge out of the packaging and remove the hygiene cap.
- Write the replacement date on the type plate before installation.
- Turn the old filter cartridge clockwise out of the filter head.
- Turn the new filter cartridge counterclockwise into the filter head.
- The water pipe does not have to be turned off when replacing it, as an aquastop is integrated in the filter head, which prevents water from escaping unintentionally when the shut-off valve is open. However, we recommend turning off the water pipe
- The BWT MyAQUA Soft filter cartridge may only be operated with water that meets the legal requirements for drinking water quality.
- The water filter is not suitable for the production of drinking water, i.e. the filter is not suitable for the treatment of hygienically questionable water.
- If you are required by official authorities to boil tap water as a result of germs, this also applies to BWT filtered water. If the tap water is again approved by the authorities as safe for consumption, the MyAQUA Soft filter cartridge must be replaced in any case and the connections cleaned.
- For certain groups of people, such as people with reduced immune defences and for the preparation of baby food, the BWT filtered water must be boiled.
- The MyAQUA Soft filter cartridge must be replaced no later than 6 months after the first use.
- In case of an interruption in use of more than 2 days, the filter system must be rinsed with 4-5 litres of water before it is used again. In case of an interruption in use of more than 4 weeks, we recommend replacing the MyAQUA Soft filter cartridge