BWT P'URE Pink Reverse Osmosis Filter
Reverse osmosis water filter for balanced, mineralised drinking water
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- Innovative membrane technology for water treatment ensures up to 12 L/h of pure, fresh drinking water from the tap thanks to natural minerals.
- Environmentally friendly and economical: AquaGreen technology with a 50 % recovery rate
- Safe and suitable for children
- Easy installation in your kitchen: All necessary components are already included in the scope of delivery for installation in your base cabinet. Horizontal or vertical installation possible.
Reverse osmosis filter for the home
High-quality magnesium water from the tap*.
- pH value: 7 - 8.5
- Total mineral content: 60 - 80 mg/L**
- Magnesium: 4 - 6 mg/L
- Calcium: 10 - 15 mg/L
* The indicators are determined under the following conditions: The water temperature at the inlet is 20 °С, the composition of the water at the outlet and the operating parameters of the filter are in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, the intensity of water consumption is appropriate for a family of three. If the inlet water temperature decreases in winter, the mineral content in the treated water may be lower, and if the temperature increases in summer, it may be higher.
** After standing for one hour or longer, the mineral concentration in the first glass of water may exceed the specified value.
Delivery and installation:You can easily install the filter system horizontally or vertically in your kitchen.
- Filter housing
- Pre-filter for the first exchange
- Membrane element 75 GPD (280 LPD)
- BWT carbon post-filter for reverse osmosis filter
- BWT Magnesium Mineralized Water Filter
- Ball valve fitting for purified water
- Plastic pressure tank (total volume 12 L, usable volume up to 7 L) and tank valve
- Feed water adapter, feed valve, drain saddle
- Colour tubes (4 pcs.) for easy installation
- Service key
- 5-micron sediment filter
- GAC coconut shell carbon filter
- AquaGreen filter
- 75 GPD RO membrane element
- Magnesium Mineralised Filter
- Coconut shell carbon post-filter
|Flow rate:||280 L pro Tag|
|Inlet pressure, min.-max. in bar:||3 - 6 bar|
|Packaging dimensions (W x H x D):||490 x 490 x 350 mm|
|Power supply:||230 V / 1ph / 50Hz|
|Water tank volume:||12 L|