BWT Pool Robot FSA2400 Advanced
A technical highlight for anyone who wants to make the most of their pool
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- FANTASTIC IN DESIGN: With its modern, minimalist look, the pool robot clearly stands out from the crowd. A must have for design lovers!
- PERFECT FOR LARGE POOLS: Reliably cleans the bottom, wall and waterline of pools of all shapes and surfaces up to 15 m in length.
- STYLISH LIGHTING EFFECTS: Pink LED lighting for cool effects and light shows in the water
Breezer & Ultimate Power Technology
Light up your life!
|Brush type:||4 PVA foam brushes + vibrating brush|
|Cable length:||16 m, Swivel|
|Dimensions in mm (w x h x d):||40.3 x 43.1 x 30.4 cm|
|Drive technology:||Dual drive, Breezer technology|
|Duration of the cleaning:||2 h|
|Filter type:||4D, Ultrafine Microfibre|
|LED lighting:||LED lighting pink|
|Manufacturer's warranty:||24 months|
|Maximum pool length in m:||12|
|Motor:||2 drive motors|
|Navigation system:||Smart Navigation + Gyroscope|
|Suction power:||20 m³/h | < 40.000 litres at 2 h runtime|
|Type of cleaning:||Floor, wall, waterline|
- Check the filters and clean them if necessary.
- Check the wall of your pool for deposits/algae and remove them manually if necessary. Also carry out a shock chlorination. As soon as your water values are optimised, your pool robot will work again as usual.
- Make sure that the handle of your robot is in the optimal position (model-dependent).
- Be sure to disconnect the device from the power supply during cleaning
- Clean the filters thoroughly after each use.
- Check the drive system and the suction motor regularly and, if necessary, free them from impurities/foreign bodies
- Unplug the floating cable at the transformer and lay it together starting from the robot. Occasionally, lay the cable out in the sun and leave it for a few hours before reassembling it