CO² bottles starter set for AQA drink water dispenser
Carbonic acid cylinder
This article is currently only available on request.
- STARTER SET: BWT CO² bottles for the first time purchase (incl. 45 € deposit)
- COMPATIBLE: Fits all AQA drink devices with sparkling water
- NO MORE DISPOSABLE BOTTLES: Up to 60 litres of sparkling water per bottle, all without plastic waste - no more lugging, storing or disposing of disposable bottles
- EASY TO RE-ORDER: Empty cylinders can be exchanged for refilled CO² cylinders
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY: 4x carbon dioxide cylinder á 425g
Get your CO² cylinder starter set for AQA drink water dispenser systems directly at home for even more sparkling drinking pleasure. With each of the four cylinders, you get up to 60 litres of sparkling water - simply at the touch of a button.
Only for use in suitable appliances for the production of sparkling drinking water.
Always read the label and operating instructions of the respective product before use.
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.
- Store away from sunlight in a well-ventilated place.
- Zylinder kühl und trocken lagern; vor Hitze (> 50 °C) schützen.
- Store cylinders in a cool and dry place; protect from heat (> 50 °C).
Product number: 825355
|Carbon dioxide:||425 g|
|Gross weight 4-pack:||5,2 kg|
|Gross weight cylinder:||1,2 kg|
|Height cylinder:||370 mm|
|Net weight 4-pack:||4.8 kg|
|Packaging dimensions (W x H x D):||255 x 75 x 420 mm|
You can easily unscrew the empty CO2 bottle from the pressure reducer in an anti-clockwise direction. Then remove the protective cap from the new bottle and screw it back into the pressure reducer in a clockwise direction.
Yes, the bottles can be stored at home. However, they should be stored in a well-ventilated place and protected from sunlight. The place should also be cool and dry. The bottle contains gas under pressure and can explode if heated very strongly (e.g. fire).
Yes, because the refill box works via an exchange system: You return your four empty CO2 cylinders to us and receive four refilled cylinders in return. You only pay for the filling.
Up to 60 litres of sparkling water can be produced with a 425 g CO2 bottle.
Yes, quite simply via the BWT Webshop: there you can order a refill box consisting of 4 refilled CO2 cylinders. The refill box works via an exchange system: you return your four empty CO2 cylinders to us and receive four refilled cylinders in return. You only pay for the filling.