Magnesium Mineralized Water 6 Pack
Drink water. Recharge your batteries.
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- Perfect taste in hot, cold drinks and food.
- Supports the muscle and nervous system, strengthens bones and teeth.
- Reduces fatigue, makes more resilient, stress-resistant and supports the energy metabolism
- Optimal appliance protection for household appliances such as coffee machines and kettles: reduces the limescale content of the water.
- Reduces odour- and taste-disturbing substances such as chlorine as well as organic impurities.
- Reduces particles >200 μm (sand, particles from the pipe) and heavy metals (lead and copper)
|Cartridge change interval:||4 weeks|
|Chlorine reduction:||> 99 %|
|Filter capacity:||120 l @ 15-18 °d TH|
|Heavy metal reduction:||> 95 %|
|Lead time:||5 min|
|Magnesium release:||25-30 mg/l|
|Reduction of organic substances:||Yes|
|pH value filtered water:||6,3-7,0|
- It is best to store the filtered water in your refrigerator.
- Our models fit ideally into most refrigerator doors on the market.
- The filtered water should not be stored for more than 24 hours.
- Do not expose the jug or filter cartridge to direct sunlight.
- Do not filter more than eight to ten litres of water per day.
- Only use cold tap water that meets the legal requirements for drinking water. BWT table water filters are not suitable for preparing water of questionable origin into drinking water.
- For people with reduced immune defences and for the preparation of baby food, we recommend additionally boiling the filtered water.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents to clean the filter parts.
- If use is interrupted for a longer period of time, we recommend that you store the table water filter system including filter cartridge in the refrigerator.
- If there is a break in use of more than two days - for example, due to a weekend - we recommend that you pour away the first filling and refill the table water filter.
- If your table water filter is not used for a period of more than two weeks, you should replace the filter cartridge.
- Soft Filtered Water: Limescale and heavy metal content are reduced.
- Soft Filtered Water Extra: Limescale and heavy metal content are increasingly reduced.
- Magnesium Mineralised Water: Limescale and heavy metal content are reduced, calcium ions are replaced by magnesium ions.
- Magnesium Mineralized Water + ZINC: Calcium and heavy metal content are reduced, calcium ions are replaced by magnesium ions and zinc is added to the water.
- Balanced Alkalized Water: The heavy metal content is reduced and the pH value of the water is increased to >8.5.
- At temperatures between 1°C and 40°C.
- The filter cartridges should always be stored in the original packaging foil until the filter cartridge change.
- The filter cartridges should be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from sunlight.