AQA drink ZINC + MP200
Reduces pollutants in tap water
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- PATENT FILTER TECHNOLOGY: Transforms local tap water into tasty drinking water enriched with zinc and magnesium - approx. 600 litres for hot and cold use at 12°dH
- PROTECT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM: Zinc supports a normal immune system.
- Taste AND PROTECTION: Provides optimal limescale protection for your equipment and becomes the perfect ingredient for unadulterated tea and coffee preparation.
- COMPATIBILITY: Only suitable for the BWT "AQA drink" series (Not suitable for BWT Bestmax or third-party systems such as Grohe fittings)
Strengthen the immune system
The BWT filter cartridge AQA drink ZINC + Magnesium Mineralized Water Protect gives your tap water the perfect combination of the mineral magnesium and the trace element zinc. Magnesium keeps you fit and vital - for an active everyday life and your sporting adventures. The addition of zinc brings freshness to your tap water, supports your immune system and has a positive effect on your skin and hair.
|AQA drink:||ZINC + MP200|
|Filter capacity at 12° dH:||600 l for hot and cold application|
|Height (with filter head):||385 mm|
|Magnesium release:||≤ 35 mg/l|
|Mineralised with magnesium for perfect taste:||Yes|
|Zinc release:||≤ 3 mg/l|
- Each BWT AQA drink filter cartridge may only be operated with water that meets the legal requirements for drinking water quality.
- The water filter is not suitable for the production of drinking water, i.e. the filter is not suitable for the treatment of hygienically questionable water.
- If you are required by official authorities to boil tap water as a result of germs, this also applies to BWT filtered water. If the tap water is again approved by the authorities as safe for consumption, the AQA drink filter cartridge must be replaced in any case and the connections cleaned.
- For certain groups of people, such as people with impaired immune defences and for the preparation of baby food, the BWT filtered water must be boiled.
- The AQA drink filter cartridge must be replaced after 6 - 12 months at the latest, depending on the filter type, after the first use.
- If there is an interruption in use of more than 2 days, the filter system must be rinsed with 4 - 5 litres of water before it is used again. In case of an interruption in use of more than 4 weeks, we recommend replacing the AQA drink filter cartridge
- Filter ZINC + Magnesium Mineralized Water: after exhaustion of capacity or after 12 months at the latest
- Filter Magnesium Mineralized Water: after exhaustion of capacity or after 12 months at the latest
- Filter Magnesium Mineralized Water Protect Care: after exhaustion of capacity or after 6 months at the latest
- Filter Filtered Water Care: after exhaustion of capacity or after 6 months at the latest
- Filter Simply Care: after exhaustion of capacity or after 6 months at the latest
- Zinc helps to, protect the cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system function
- Zinc has a function in cell division
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate-metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and normal reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin-A-
- Zinc contributes to a normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- AQA drink filter cartridges: Dispose of exhausted filter cartridges in the household waste
- Packaging material: Foil and cardboard - if locally possible - to the waste separation