Aarke Enriched Refill 3 Pack
Vorteile von basischem Wasser: Erhöht den pH-Wert des Wassers und hält somit den Säure-Basen-Haushalt in Balance
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- Raises the pH of the water and thus keeps the acid-base balance in balance
- Supports the metabolism and digestion
- Perfect taste in hot, cold drinks and food
- Reduces fatigue, makes more resilient, stress-resistant and supports the energy metabolism
- Reduces odour- and taste-disturbing substances such as chlorine as well as organic impurities
- Reduces particles >200 μm (sand, particles from the pipe) and heavy metals (lead and copper)
Aarke Enriched Filter GranulesThe Enriched filter granules, manufactured by BWT, are made exclusively for the Aarke Purifier. They are poured into the Purifier’s filter cartridge and make the water cleaner by reducing chlorine and heavy metals. They also add magnesium and turn your tap water into alkaline water through increased pH value.
Aarke is a Swedish design company founded in 2013 by two experienced industrial designers and friends – Jonas Groth and Carl Ljungh. From their studio and workshop in Stockholm, they design premium home essentials. Their first product, the Aarke Carbonator, took the world by storm and can be found on countertops in more than 30 countries today.
|Chlorine reduction:||> 99 %|
|Filter capacity:||120 l|
|Granulate change interval:||4 weeks|
|Heavy metal reduction:||> 95 %|
|Magnesium release:||25-30 mg/l|
|Reduction of organic substances:||Yes|
|pH value filtered water:||> 8,5|
- It is best to store the filtered water in your refrigerator.
- Our models fit ideally into most refrigerator doors on the market.
- The filtered water should not be stored for more than 24 hours.