BWT Inverter Horizontal Heat Pump HI-HC 106 incl. Bypass Set
Our best performing heat pump with high energy efficiency for the best pool experience
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- AUTOMATIC REGULATION:The heating system regulates itself automatically through inverter technology.
- SPECIALLY QUIET: Up to 10 times quieter than conventional heat pumps
- REVERSIBLE HEAT PUMP: Can be used for both heating and cooling the pool water
- PREMIUM WARRANTY PACKAGE: 3 years on heat pump, 10 years on compressor, lifetime on titanium heat exchanger
- Supplied with: Fullinverter HI-HC heat pump, winter cover bonnet, vibration dampers, unions with transition to DA50 adhesive sleeve
- Long-lasting: The inverter heat pump is switched on and off much less frequently than a conventional heat pump. This not only protects the cooling system, but also enables a longer service life.
- Quiet: Inverter heat pumps are significantly quieter than conventional heat pumps, as they can regulate the speed of the impeller and the compressor power down.
- Efficient: The inverter heat pump automatically switches to energy-saving partial load when the full heating power is not required. This results in significantly lower electricity consumption. The heat pump can simply be connected to the house current.
- Uncomplicated installation: The pool heat pump is simply integrated into the existing filter circuit via a bypass system.
|COP at 20 % of nominal power (at 15 °C air and 26 °C water):||7,7|
|COP at 20 % of nominal power (at 26 °C air and 26 °C water):||15|
|COP at 100 % of nominal power (at 15 °C air and 26 °C water):||4,8|
|COP at 100 % of nominal power (at 26 °C air and 26 °C water):||7,4|
|Dimensions in mm (w x h x d):||894 x 648 x 349 mm|
|Heating capacity in kW (15 °C air & 26 °C water):||7.5|
|Heating capacity in kW (26 °C air & 26 °C water):||10.6|
|Max. Power consumption (A):||8.5|
|Modes:||Smart and Silence|
|Operating temperature:||-10 - 43 °C|
|Recommended swimming pool volume:||25 - 45 m³|
|Type of heat exchanger:||Helical titanium heat exchanger|