BWT Thero 90 Umkehrosmose
Reverse osmosis for under the sink installation
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- High Flow-rate: 1,5 l/min
- No storage tank required
- Low noise due to aluminium housing
- Low space requirement
- Highly efficient only 50% waste water
- Durable membrane
- incl. one-way tap stainless steel
- Fresh, treated water at all times: 1.5 litres of water can be produced directly per minute. produced directly. This means that no storage tank is required and the risk of bacteria formation and growth of bacteria is eliminated.
- Intelligent & space-saving: Water is only produced when it is needed. An exclusive, elegant and very compact design enables space-saving installation. installation.
- Low-noise & low-vibration: The aluminium construction allows for a low-noise and and low-vibration operation and extends the pump's service life through optimal heat dissipation.
- Reliable & efficient: The separation process works via a membrane, whereby tap water is is purified under high pressure. Only pure water passes through the membrane, with only a 50 % wastewater rate.
- Easy membrane change: The membrane is in a cartridge with a screw cap. in a cartridge with a screw cap. This means that it can be quickly and without the need for tools. without tools. An automatic "Aqua-Stop" in the filter head filter head allows the filter to be replaced without having to water supply water supply.
|Blocking index (SDI):||< 3 %/min|
|Inlet pressure min. :||2,0 bar|
|Iron (Fe) & Manganese (Mn):||< 0,05 mg/l|
|Membrane exchange:||min. every 2 years|
|Operating temperature:||11 - 40 °C|
|Output at 15°C:||90 l/h I 1,5 l/min|
|Oxidizing substances:||< 0,05 mg/l|
|Salt retention rate:||> 98 %|
|Silicate (SiO):||>15 ml/l|
|Total dissolved salts (TDS):||< 500ml/l|