CO² Refill Box for AQA drink water dispenser
Carbonic acid cylinder á 425g in exchange with four empty CO² bottles
This article is currently only available on request.
- REFILL SET: Refill BWT CO² cylinders - only in exchange with 4 empty CO² cylinders
- COMPATIBLE: Fits all AQA drink devices with sparkling water
- NO MORE DISPOSABLE BOTTLES: Up to 60 litres of sparkling water per cylinder, completely without plastic waste - no more lugging, storing or disposing of disposable cylinders.
- EASY TO RE-ORDER: Empty cylinders can be exchanged for refilled CO² cylinders.
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY: 4x carbon dioxide cylinder á 425g
Important: The refill box can only be ordered if you are returning 4 empty BWT CO² bottles. If you do not yet have any empty CO² cylinders at home, you must first order the starter set.
In exchange for four empty CO² cylinders, you will receive four refilled cylinders for almost unlimited sparkling drinking pleasure at home. Each of the four cylinders gives you up to 60 litres of sparkling water - simply at the touch of a button.
Only for use in suitable appliances for the production of sparkling drinking water.
Always read the label and operating instructions of the respective product before use.
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.
- Store away from sunlight in a well-ventilated place.
- Zylinder kühl und trocken lagern; vor Hitze (> 50 °C) schützen.
- Store cylinders in a cool and dry place; protect from heat (> 50 °C).
Product number: 825356
|Carbon dioxide:||425 g|
|Gross weight 4-pack:||5,2 kg|
|Gross weight cylinder:||1,2 kg|
|Height cylinder:||370 mm|
|Net weight 4-pack:||4.8 kg|
|Packaging dimensions (W x H x D):||255 x 75 x 420 mm|
You can easily unscrew the empty CO2 bottle from the pressure reducer in an anti-clockwise direction. Then remove the protective cap from the new bottle and screw it back into the pressure reducer in a clockwise direction.
Yes, the bottles can be stored at home. However, they should be stored in a well-ventilated place and protected from sunlight. The place should also be cool and dry. The bottle contains gas under pressure and can explode if heated very strongly (e.g. fire).
Yes, because the refill box works via an exchange system: You return your four empty CO2 cylinders to us and receive four refilled cylinders in return. You only pay for the filling.
Up to 60 litres of sparkling water can be produced with a 425 g CO2 bottle.
Yes, quite simply via the BWT Webshop: there you can order a refill box consisting of 4 refilled CO2 cylinders. The refill box works via an exchange system: you return your four empty CO2 cylinders to us and receive four refilled cylinders in return. You only pay for the filling.