Pool maintenance for small pools
Professional pool chemistry in a set
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- Perfectly matched pool chemistry for the start of the swimming season
- BWT AQA Marin Acid Granules - fast dissolving, hydrochloric acid-free acid granules for addition from a pH value greater than 7.4
- Benamin Ultra Clear - the 4-in-1 complete solution for your pool for both shock treatment, long-term disinfection, algicide and flocculation at 40 m³ over 21 days
- Pool tester - Test kit for checking 5 parameters (active chlorine content, pH values, cyanuric acid, total alkalinity and calcium hardness)
Always read the label and product information before use.
H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
H318 Causes severe eye damage
H319 Causes severe eye irritation
H335 May irritate the respiratory tract
H410 Very toxic to aquatic organisms with long lasting effects
EUH031 In contact with acid, emits toxic gases
According to EC directives GefStoffV
- Rectangular pool: length (m) x width (m) x average water depth (m) = pool capacity (m³)
- Round pool: Diameter (m) x diameter (m) x average water depth (m) x 0.78 = pool capacity (m³)
- Oval pool: Max. Length (m) x Width (m) x Average water depth (m) x 0.89 = Pool capacity (m³)
- Octagonal or freeform pools: Max. Length (m) x max. width (m) x average water depth (m) x 0.85 = pool capacity (m³)