Vida without filter cartridge
Ideal for replacing your old table water filter
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- The manual counter shows the date for the optimal cartridge change.
- The filler flap opens automatically as soon as the water jet hits, so the table water filter can be filled without splashing water.
- The table water filter fits into any common refrigerator door.
- The product is dishwasher safe
- The Vida is BPA free and made of plastic without plasticisers in the EU
- Scope of delivery: table water filter Vida 2,6 l incl. 1 Magnesium Mineralized filter cartridge
|Dimensions in mm (w x h x d):||11.3 x 27.8 x 25.2 cm|
|Filter change indicator:||Manual display|
|Filtered water capacity:||1,4 l|
- Do not expose the jug or filter cartridge to direct sunlight.
- Do not filter more than eight to ten litres of water per day.
- Only use cold tap water that meets the legal requirements for drinking water. BWT table water filters are not suitable for preparing water of questionable origin into drinking water.
- For people with reduced immune defences and for the preparation of baby food, we recommend additionally boiling the filtered water.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents to clean the filter parts.
- If use is interrupted for a longer period of time, we recommend that you store the table water filter system including filter cartridge in the refrigerator.
- If there is a break in use of more than two days - for example, due to a weekend - we recommend that you pour away the first filling and refill the table water filter.
- If your table water filter is not used for a period of more than two weeks, you should replace the filter cartridge.