AQA drink MPC500
Filter capacity: 2,250 L for cold application / 2,500 L for hot and cold application
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- Water filter for optimising your drinking water incl. limescale protection. Limescale protection
- Mineralises your water with valuable magnesium
- An integrated ultrafiltration membrane ensures hygienic safety in sensitive areas
- Removes odour and taste-disturbing substances
- Optimises the aroma of hot and cold drinks
- With the BWT AQA drink filter, you save yourself tedious lugging, disposable plastic bottles
- Suitable only for BWT AQA drink water dispensers
|Filter capacity at 12° dH:||2,250 l for cold application/2,500 l for hot and cold application|
|Height (with filter head):||527 mm|
|Magnesium release:||≤ 35 mg/l|
|Mineralised with magnesium for perfect taste:||Yes|
- Filter Magnesium Mineralized Water: after exhaustion of capacity or after 12 months at the latest
- Filter Magnesium Mineralized Water Protect Care: after exhaustion of capacity or after 6 months at the latest
- Filter Filtered Water Care: after exhaustion of capacity or after 6 months at the latest
- Filter Simply Care: after exhaustion of capacity or after 6 months at the latest
- AQA drink filter cartridges: Dispose of exhausted filter cartridges in the household waste.
- Packaging material: Foil and cardboard - if locally possible - should be sent for waste separation.
- You are thus helping to protect the environment.
- Each BWT AQA drink filter cartridge may only be operated with water that meets the legal requirements for drinking water quality.
- The water filter is not suitable for the production of drinking water, i.e. the filter is not suitable for the treatment of hygienically questionable water.
- If you are required by official authorities to boil tap water as a result of germs, this also applies to BWT filtered water. If the tap water is again approved by the authorities as safe for consumption, the AQA drink filter cartridge must be replaced in any case and the connections cleaned.
- For certain groups of people, such as people with impaired immune defences and for the preparation of baby food, the BWT filtered water must be boiled.
- The AQA drink filter cartridge must be replaced after 6-12 months at the latest, depending on the filter type, after the first use.
- If there is an interruption in use of more than 2 days, the filter system must be rinsed with 4-5 litres of water before it is used again. In case of an interruption in use of more than 4 weeks, we recommend replacing the AQA drink filter cartridge