Pool maintenance for medium and large pools
Professional pool chemistry in a set
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- Perfectly coordinated pool chemistry for the start of the bathing season
- BWT Aqa Marin Acid Granulate - quickly soluble, hydrochloric acid-free acid granulate for addition from a pH value greater than 7.4
- BWT Algicid - highly concentrated and foam-free algicide ideal to prevent algae formation
- BWT Chlor Multi-Tab - slowly soluble chlorine product with a very high active chlorine content of over 80 % for perfect water quality
- Pool tester - Test kit for checking 5 parameters (active chlorine content, pH values, cyanuric acid, total alkalinity and calcium hardness)
Always read the label and product information before use.
H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
H318 Causes severe eye damage
H319 Causes severe eye irritation
H335 May irritate the respiratory tract
H410 Very toxic to aquatic organisms with long lasting effects
EUH031 In contact with acid, emits toxic gases
According to EC directives GefStoffV
- Rectangular pool: length (m) x width (m) x average water depth (m) = pool capacity (m³)
- Round pool: Diameter (m) x diameter (m) x average water depth (m) x 0.78 = pool capacity (m³)
- Oval pool: Max. Length (m) x Width (m) x Average water depth (m) x 0.89 = Pool capacity (m³)
- Octagonal or freeform pools: Max. Length (m) x max. width (m) x average water depth (m) x 0.85 = pool capacity (m³)