Vida incl 2 ZINC filter cartridges + glass bottle
Provides optimal limescale protection for your appliances
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- PATENTED FILTER TECHNOLOGY: Transforms your local tap water into tasty drinking water enriched with zinc and magnesium
- PROTECT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM: Zinc supports the immune system
- TASTE AND PROTECTION: Provides optimal limescale protection for your appliances and becomes the perfect ingredient for unadulterated tea and coffee preparation
- SUPPLY: Vida table water filter incl. 2 zinc filter cartridges and glass bottle refill
|Dimensions in mm (w x h x d):||11.3 x 27.8 x 25.2 cm|
|Filter change indicator:||Manual display|
|Filtered water capacity:||1,4 l|
- It is best to store the filtered water in your refrigerator.
- Our models fit ideally into most refrigerator doors on the market.
- The filtered water should not be stored for more than 24 hours.
- Do not expose the jug or filter cartridge to direct sunlight.
- Do not filter more than eight to ten litres of water per day.
- Only use cold tap water that meets the legal requirements for drinking water. BWT table water filters are not suitable for preparing water of questionable origin into drinking water.
- For people with reduced immune defences and for the preparation of baby food, we recommend additionally boiling the filtered water.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents to clean the filter parts.
- If use is interrupted for a longer period of time, we recommend that you store the table water filter system including filter cartridge in the refrigerator.
- If there is a break in use of more than two days - for example, due to a weekend - we recommend that you pour away the first filling and refill the table water filter.
- If your table water filter is not used for a period of more than two weeks, you should replace the filter cartridge.
- Soft Filtered Water: Limescale and heavy metal content are reduced.
- Soft Filtered Water Extra: Limescale and heavy metal content are increasingly reduced.
- Magnesium Mineralised Water: Limescale and heavy metal content are reduced, calcium ions are replaced by magnesium ions.
- Magnesium Mineralized Water + ZINC: Calcium and heavy metal content are reduced, calcium ions are replaced by magnesium ions and zinc is added to the water.
- Balanced Alkalized Water: The heavy metal content is reduced and the pH value of the water is increased to >8.5.
|Soft Filtered Water||120 L at KH* = 12 - 14 °d|
|Soft Filtered Water EXTRA||120 L at KH* = 15 - 18 °d|
|Magnesium Mineralized Water>
Magnesium Mineralized Water + Zinc
|120 L at TH* = 15 - 18 °d|
|Balanced Alkalized Water||120 L|
- At temperatures between 1°C and 40°C.
- The filter cartridges should always be stored in the original packaging foil until the filter cartridge change.
- The filter cartridges should be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from sunlight.