BWT E1 Hygiene Box
Annual maintenance set consisting of hygiene safe + additional filter element
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- Fits BWT E1 single-lever filter, as well as Bonaqua B1 and CILLIT C1
- Annual maintenance set consisting of hygiene vault + second filter element (each 0,1 mm filter sharpness)
- European standards EN 806-5 and EN 13443-1 prescribe filter replacement every 6 months for perfect water hygiene
- Protection of all water-carrying devices from dirt particles
- Easy replacement of the filter element in a few seconds
- Also available in a practical subscription - flexible and can be cancelled at any time
- Unlock the safety catch
- Pull up the leve
- Insert the new hygiene vault (this is the filter cup with the filter element) or the filter element alone.
|Compatibility:||E1 Single lever filter, Bonaqua B1 & CILLIT C1|
|Mesh size filter:||90 - 100 µm|
|Scope of delivery:||A hygiene safe, a second filter element and hygiene gloves|
- BWT E1 Lever-in filter HWS
- BWT E1 Lever-in filter EHF
- BWT Bonaqua Lever-in filter HWS
- Cillit C1 Lever-in filter HWS
- Increasing pipes due to corrosion products
- Water pipe bursts with immense consequential damage
- Corrosion particles destroy seals, fittings become leaky (loss of water and energy in hot water)
- Corrosion particles clog sieves and solenoid valves of washing machines and dishwashers
- Inadmissible impairment of drinking water quality due to heavy metals
- Microbiological impairment of drinking water (corrosion products are habitat and food for dangerous bacteria, such as legionella)
- Stubborn discolouration on sanitary items (partly not removable)
- Discoloured clothes when washing