BWT Mineral F2/FE 3 litres
Mineral dosing agent for Bewados E3 & Plus 3 liquid dosing device, selection to suit your total and carbonate hardness
This article is currently only available on request.
- Mineral dosing active ingredient for the treatment of drinking and process water.
- Residual hardness stabilisation for partially softened water
- Corrosion inhibition for partially softened and aggressive water
- For hardness range 4 - 14 °dH total hardness and maximum 14° dH carbonate hardness.
- Settable up to 65°C water temperature, sufficient for approx. 30 m³ water
- corresponds to the Austrian Food Act and the ÖVGW guidelines.
- Addition exclusively with BWT liquid dosing device Bewados E3 & Plus 3 (ÖVGW tested) directly from the original container
BWT Mineral F2/FE is a food grade poly-monophosphate solution concentrate (P content: 1.7%).
The products correspond in composition and purity:
- the list of treatment substances and disinfection processes according to §11 of the German Drinking Water Ordinance;
- the Austrian Foodstuffs Book, Codex Chapter B1 Drinking Water
BWT Mineralstoff F2/FE builds up a calcium-iron-phosphate protective layer in the water-bearing galvanised steel installation system.
("inner pipe sealing") and thus minimises corrosion damage. In addition, the hardness in the water is stabilised and thus limescale deposits are minimised.
The dosage of BWT Mineralstoff F2/FE is carried out without any problems with DVGW/ GS-tested BWT Mineralstoff dosage devices from original containers and is approved according to the Drinking Water Ordinance up to 2.2g P/m³ water. The BWT mineral dosing devices are set accordingly at the factory.
You can find out how to change the mineral in our mineral video.
- After opening, the contents of the container must be used within 6 months.
- Storage life: at least 3 years from date of production
- Storage temperature: 10 - 30 C
- BWT active ingredients must be stored in a food-safe, frost-proof and dry place.
- The products must be kept out of the reach of children.
BWT minerals are suitable for the treatment of drinking water for human consumption and, in terms of their purity and composition, naturally meet all the requirements of the Austrian Foodstuffs Code (Codex Chapter B1 Drinking Water) as well as the corresponding guidelines of the ÖVGW.
BWT Mineralstoffe F (3 litres) are designed for use in ÖVGW-tested BWT Bewados E3 liquid dosing devices. With each water withdrawal in the pipe system, less than 5 mg/l of the BWT mineral substance is added to the drinking water by the mineral substance dosing device.
When added to the drinking water, this reacts on the inner walls of the pipes and thus gradually forms a thin, but firmly adhering, protective layer that separates the water from the pipe (inner pipe sealing). Existing rust/corrosion foci are infiltrated (encapsulated). Regular water tapping at each tapping point is required.