BWT Pool Robot B200
The all-rounder for an all-round clean, relaxed pool feeling
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
Inform me when the product is available as a special offer.
- EFFICIENT CLEANING: Targeted bottom, wall and waterline cleaning through robust driving
- PRACTICAL & RELIABLE: Reliably cleans pools up to 8 metres in length, perfect for children's pools or shallow water. Flat water, suitable for stainless steel, concrete, PVC foil, ceramic, tile pools of all shapes
- QUICK CLEANING RESULT: Fully automatic cleaning time from 1.5 hours to 2 hours
BWT Pool Robot B200
|Brush type:||4 PVA brush wheels + rotating PVC brush|
|Cable length:||16 m, Swivel|
|Dimensions in mm (w x h x d):||35.5 x 41 x 31.1 cm|
|Drive technology:||4 WD|
|Duration of the cleaning:||1.5 h, 2 h|
|Filter type:||4D, Ultrafine Microfibre|
|Manufacturer's warranty:||24 months|
|Maximum pool length in m:||8|
|Motor:||1 drive motor|
|Navigation system:||Efficient driving|
|Suction power:||19 m³/h | < 38.000 litres at 2 h runtime|
|Type of cleaning:||Floor, wall, waterline|
- Be sure to disconnect the device from the power supply during cleaning
- Clean the filters thoroughly after each use.
- Check the drive system and the suction motor regularly and, if necessary, free them from impurities/foreign bodies
- Unplug the floating cable at the transformer and lay it together starting from the robot. Occasionally, lay the cable out in the sun and leave it for a few hours before reassembling it