BWT Pool Robot D300 Plus with App Control
The modern solution for uncomplicated pool cleaning at any time of day
The shipping costs are € 10,- for international shipping.
Orders over € 200, - have free delivery, unless otherwise stated in the checkout. Delivery will be made within 3 - 4 business days after sending the order confirmation.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase of your BWT product. If you are not, we will refund the full purchase price.
To do this, please let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction via the contact form and provide us with your contact details. For further processing, we will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
Pay conveniently with credit card, online banking, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or other available payment methods.
- BEST PERFORMANCE: Targeted cleaning of floor, wall and waterline thanks to intelligent smart navigation for pools of all shapes up to 12 metres in length, max. cleaning time 2.5 hours
- MODERN & INNOVATIVE: Via the free smartphone app, easily operate and control the robot remotely at the touch of a button
- EASY TRANSPORT: High-quality premium caddy included
|Brush type:||4 PVA foam brushes + vibrating brush|
|Cable length:||23 m, Swivel|
|Dimensions (w x h x d):||55.1 x 51.6 x 51.2|
|Drive technology:||Dual drive, Breezer technology|
|Duration of the cleaning:||1.5 h, 2 h or 2.5 h + remote control via smartphone app|
|Filter type:||4D, Ultrafine Microfibre|
|For pools up to:||12 metres length|
|Navigation system:||Smart Navigation + Gyroscope|
|Suction power:||19 m³/< 47,500 litres|
|Transport Caddy:||Premium Trolley|
|Type of cleaning:||Floor, wall, waterline|
- Be sure to disconnect the device from the power supply during cleaning
- Clean the filters thoroughly after each use.
- Check the drive system and the suction motor regularly and, if necessary, free them from impurities/foreign bodies
- Unplug the floating cable at the transformer and lay it together starting from the robot. Occasionally, lay the cable out in the sun and leave it for a few hours before reassembling it